Thursday, November 04, 2004

Contrasts

Hung out with Joe tonight, for the 1st time in 6 weeks. I've missed hanging with him.

Anyhow, some interesting contrasts:
- He's 17, I'm 32
- I give him a 'Gosling's Black Seal Rum' long-sleeved T-shirt as a souvenier from Bermuda, he's just interested in the rum
- we stopped in at blockbuster & bought some previously viewed DVDs - he buys 'Club Dredd' & 'the Girl next door', I buy 'Bionicle the movie'
- He's excited about the new laptop he bought 2nd hand, I'm excited about the new G.I. Joe helicopter I bought on ebay
- He's working on the computer looking for parts for the aforementioned laptop, I'm shooting him with the missiles from the forementioned helicopter.

Guess I should check on which one of us is the adult.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

Kirk,

You're awesome!

November 5, 2004 at 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home