Sunday, March 26, 2006

How to know you’ve been single far too long…..

A year or two back I was sort of shocked when my dad suggested I attempted pursuing some woman that appeared to be much younger than me. Dad’s response was something to the effect of ‘well, if she’s over 20 it’s OK’

Tonight, on the day of my 34th birthday, he tried to point me in the direction of a gal who maybe is 18….a whopping 16 year age gap between us….

Guess I’d better get on that internet dating thing so my parents stop worrying….

1 Comments:

Blogger Nolan said...

Happy Birthday Kirk. Just thought I'd let you know again that I appreciate your writings - mostly because I haven't read them since February and had to catch up on them all today. Ahhh and I still feel just as silly posting comments on your blog but too bad.
God bless, lots.

April 8, 2006 at 12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home