Friday, May 05, 2006

Thank you for the beautiful flowers!!

I came home today to find we (me & the room mates) had received a gorgeous vase of flowers from some anonymous source. (I phoned the flower company to try to find out who sent the flowers & I was told that they couldn't tell me. All they'd say was that the person who sent the flowers was a woman - which was sort of obvious to me 'cause guys just don't send flowers to other guys. We tend to worry a lot if we get flowers from other guys.)

Anyhow, they're gorgeous & the pictures don't do them justice.

To whoever the wonderful & kind & amazing person is out there who sent the flowers, thank you from me & my roomies. (I have my suspicions on who sent the flowers, but I'll maybe never know for sure :) )


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home