Monday, August 28, 2006

Numerology

If you buy a tall Chai Latte (a small spiced tea mixed with milk for non-coffee-speak people) at Starbucks in Calgary & pay for it with a ten dollar bill, you will get exactly six dollars and sixty six cents in change.

I wonder if there's any significance in that?

The fact that my day at work today was extraordinariliy crappy could be associated with my change amounting to the number of the beast, but I think it's more the company(ies) that I'm dealing with that has made my day rather hellish.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

I'm so happy that you are writing again. I have missed your postings. They always give me lots to think about on my long quiet nights here in the Darfur desert. Keep it up my friend! I miss you!

September 1, 2006 at 2:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that you are writing again. I have missed your postings. They always give me lots to think about on my long quiet nights here in the Darfur desert. Keep it up my friend! I miss you!yo

September 1, 2006 at 2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home