Monday, November 20, 2006

Observation on the last two posts

Sorry, this is a note for me more than anything else (though that's mostly what all of the notes are here).

As I was posting the last post (House of Mourning/House of Feasting), I noticed the title of the previous post (Equation for Risk). It's interesting to see the transition for me where the previous post is me being all proud of myself in having learned/heard this really great, wise sounding tool for risk mitigation; i.e. how to keep your risks at a minimum acceptable level.

Then here I am in the most recent post praising the chances of taking any kind of risk, of trying something, anything, just for the sake of trying to live.....

... not sure whether this just highlights the internal tug of war between the conflicting values of security vs. freedom, stability vs. adventure or whether it marks a sign of growth.

Guess time with tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home