Friday, February 16, 2007

Maybe my dad is right after all...

.... well, he often is - right that is. He's always telling me I need to go to bed earlier & need more sleep. Last night I went to bed well sometime before 11PM instead of the normal midnight, 1 or later AM... & yeah, woke up feeling good about me & about life & work actually went well & I'm still in a good mood (though starting to feel tired, now).... but yeah, may have to try to make a lifestyle change.

This would not be easy. I've an evening person in a generation of evening people (well, at least most of my friends are night owls, too). Hanging out with people means being up late - though then there's always my staying up later processing life after I get home. But yeah, maybe more sleep should actually solve half of my emotional struggles (but where would be the fun in that ?! - just kidding)....

...anyhow, we'll see how that goes. Tonight it's now 10:30 & have a friend wanting me to go for wings... so yeah, not a great start...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home